City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
2 months ago
Social Media Director - Bath - up to £55,000 plus hybrid working with 1-2 days in the office, discounts across cycling brands, flexitime, extended lunch breaks for cycle rides and many more perks!
About them - UK's Leading Cycling agency
After impressive growth and a head count of 40+ employee's this agency who also proudly started one of the world's most successful cycling networks are looking for a Social Media Director! You will need to be highly creative with line management experience and a MASSIVE passion for the cycling industry as you will be working across their KEY clients such as Rapha and Zwift.
About you - Social Media Director
You'll be a driven Social Media Director with a clear KEY passion for Cycling with minimum 5 years' experience agency or client side in the sports industry ideally. Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Define social strategies and plans.Collaborating closely with the strategy team, you will help to define social strategies and plans that deliver against client marketing objectives, whilst adding value to riders lives. Providing direction and clarity for the wider client-agency team
- Deliver social-first and always-on content ideas.You will be client facing, working with the Account Management function, to ensure we're providing best in class insight and understanding across our clients
- Brief, commission and guide content development:Be able to work with both internal and external partners - including influencers - to turn ideas into content across a range of formats
- Community managementhelp the social media managers in delivering excellent ongoing community engagement and support
- Social thought-leaderhelp to keep the wider agency and our clients up to date on the latest trends and technical changes to the key social media platforms
- Social reporting.Ensure all social accounts have accurate and insightful reporting activity
- Manage the social content and community team.Provide support, direction and coaching to the social media team to maximise their productivity, development and job satisfaction
- Ways of working.Working with the CEO and Heads of department, establish ways of working that maximise collaboration, particularly with PR and Creative on an ongoing basis
What you'll need
- Minimum 2 years' experience in CRO or UX Research
- UX discovery - using tools like Google Analytics and Hotjar you will gather and analyse quantitative and qualitative data to highlight important insights
- Planning - you will prioritise your test hypotheses and agree a roadmap
- Configuration - be hands on with determining if tracking, events and Java Script are working as expected and then debugging issues when they arise.
- Production - wireframes you create will be signed off by our clients before you liaise with design and development teams, so our experiments can be realised. You will also be responsible for carrying out QA on the work you manage.
- Reporting & iteration - we are a results and data-driven business, and you will carry out analysis before reporting your findings and making recommendations.
- Flexitime/Flexible working
- Remote working
- Free parking
- Annual pay reviews
- Training plan and progression within the agency
- Birthday off
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted cycling gear
How to apply
Send over your up to date CV!
If this role isn't right for you, do you know someone that might be interested?
**** You could earn £1,000 of retail vouchers if you refer a successful candidate to Oscar ****
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend someone.
Social Media Director - up to £55,000 plus hybrid working with 1-2 days in the office, discounts across cycling brands, flexitime, extended lunch breaks for cycle rides and many more perks!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.