Stockport, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
26 days ago
Software Business Analyst - Agile / SDLC
Oscar Technology are exclusively partnered with a high growth IT Consultancy in a search for their first Business Analyst to join their Software Delivery Practice.
The position would act as a interface between their clients and their software delivery teams, who deliver a mixture of web & intranet projects, from end-to-end implementations, to changes to existing hosted platforms. You will be part of a Projects team and working closely with the engineering teams, but also have relationships with Account Management / Sales functions.
The client are moving to a hybrid working model after Covid where you can worked from home 2-3 days a week and in the office 2-3 days a week. You can be based out of their South Manchester (near the Airport) or their Runcorn office
- 3+ years of technical business analysis experience, preferably in a consulting environment.
- A real 'can-do' attitude.
- Enthusiastic and motivated personality.
- Experience working with process modelling methodologies
- Experience of Tools such as Jira, Confluence.
- Experience of system testing and creating test scripts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.