£25000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
ASP.NET Full Stack Developer (ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, MVC) - Nottingham, £25,000 - £35,000
25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays PLUS the chance to buy & sell holidays, birthday day off, flexible working hours, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, employee assistance programme & much more!
Got you hooked?
A large international business is currently on the hunt for a Full Stack .NET Developer (ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, MVC) that is driven and motivated to join a small team who contribute to the success and development of their customers whilst serving the global research and healthcare market.
As an ASP.NET Full Stack Developer (ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, MVC) you required to focus on assisting and supporting the provision of customised software and databased solutions to facilitate the provision of services to customers. As part of the role, you will be required to analyse and report the current application structure and make recommendations for improvements where possible. Working with the latest technologies on essential projects, this is a role for a technically capable, driven and motivated developer who thrives on the day-to-day challenges and can hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
The international provider offers a comprehensive portfolio of improving current science research and development who are seeking to enhance their presence, enabling them to effectively appeal to their respective target audience. This business truly recognises that the contributions of their employees are vital in aiding to the success and development of their business and customers. Continuously testing to ensure high quality results is something that they pride themselves in and they are looking for people to join their collaborative environment to contribute to this success.
ASP.NET Full Stack Developer role requirements:
- Experienced with .Net Core or .Net Framework
- Strong grasp of software design patterns and effective development methodologies
- Knowledge of Source Control (TFS/Git)
Any experience in the following will be highly beneficial:
- Knowledge for Test-Driven Development and automated testing frameworks
- Demonstratable knowledge of .NET framework and .NET Core, Web forms and WPF experience
- Knowledge of building and maintaining API endpoints
- Previous experience working with Identity Server
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent interpersonal skills being communicative, confident and willing to engage·
- Driven to produce high quality software·
- Motivated to keep abreast of current technologies·
- Organised and able to prioritise workloads
If you are a Full stack .Net Developer (.Net Core, C#, MVC) with a significant level of commercial experience, and are looking for your next opportunity as part of a growing and aspiring business, that has a firm stronghold of its market, then this is an excellent opportunity for you. With excellent opportunities for progression and an extensive list of benefits, do not miss out and APPLY NOW!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.