Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£28000 - £32000 per annum
5 days ago
Job title: C# Developer
Tech: C#, .Net, MVC, ASP.Net, SQL
If you're becoming bored with the same monotonous tasks day in day out of supporting existing software systems or working on projects where at the last minute the client pulls the plug on the project or you're just tired of working with outdated tech then now might be the time to consider a change.
- You'd be working for a company who provides specialised and unique software design services to the UK's retail gaming and leisure market. They work exclusively with some of the market leaders in this industry and so there will be no shortage of exciting work for you to be underway with.
- You'll be an integral part of their expansion and help to grow the business, resulting in more varied projects for you to be a part of and gain exposure to the latest technologies. Their services are developed using the Microsoft technology stack and therefore you will need to have strong skills with the .Net stack and C#.
- You'll be working with leading enterprise development design patterns, process and tools. You have the freedom to decide what methods of development work best for you whilst still operating within the context of the wider agreed development framework.
- You can decide what projects you feel you can bring most value to and take ownership over your career.
You'll already have a strong skill set with the Microsoft stack but in todays ever changing market there will always be more to learn! My client offers excellent training to get you up to speed with the latest technologies and provide the platform for you to upskill yourself. You will have the technical authority to be able to actively participate in team discussions, identifying areas where improvements can be made, if you have an idea then share it! If you enjoy problem solving and thinking outside the box, then this one might be for you! If you want to earn your stripes and seek promotion then they have the capacity to do so, there isn't a glass ceiling in place, they're looking for ambitious developers who want to exceed expectation and be rewarded for doing so.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Excellent training to upskill yourself
- Career progression opportunities within the company
- Free gym membership
- Free onsite parking
Interviews for this role will be commencing immediately. We do also offer a referral fee for any successful recommendation.
Software Developer - Hull - £32,000 - C#, .Net
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.