Manchester, Greater Manchester
£300 - £350 per day
23 days ago
Software Developer / Engineer, 12 Months Contract, Manchester - IMMEDIATE START
Duration: 12 Months
Interviews: Next Week!
The software engineer will be working alongside experienced software engineers and developers to serve as primary customer contact for support and enhancements after system deployment.
- C# winforms and webforms development skills
- SQL Server database development (2008 upwards)
- Crystal reports development
- .Net development
- Have a methodical approach to problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MVC development knowledge
- .NET 4.0 development knowledge
- Circa 5 years development experience
The successful candidate would benefit from any knowledge or exposure to the following:
- A working knowledge of IP communications
- Automated unit testing methods and tools such as NUnit/MOQ
- Agile development methods
- Use of Subversion
- Development of real-time applications
Please send across your latest CV if you meet the requirements.
If this is not for you, we do offer £500 in vouchers for every successful referral. If you know someone that may be suitable please get in touch!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.