Derbyshire Dales, Derbyshire
£30000 - £50000 per annum + flexitime, bonus
28 days ago
- Design, develop and maintain quality software code, which contributes towards the evolution of the company's core product suite
- Responsible for implementation of solutions in close conjunction with architecture and test teams.
- Providing technical advice to all teams as required.
- Individual must have high standards of written and communication skills.
- Proactive nature with a love of coding
- Continually strive for quality
- Naturally solve challenging problems both alone and with others.
- Be organised and manage time affectively under pressure.
- C#/.NET experience
Highly desirable skills
- HTML, CSS
- .Net Core
This company are an industry leading software house who are currently working with some of the biggest names across the globe. Their software product is used in over 180 countries with offices situated in the US and Europe. They pride themselves on thriving in the design and delivery of their digital strategy. They recognise that it is quality over quantity and they are home to some of the most talented and inventive IT professionals that exist and nurture talent whilst providing opportunity and a family feel environment. With a thread of passion that runs through the office, they care about the solutions that they provide and it is no surprise that most employees are not only colleagues but friends. The company have high staff retention rates, a relaxed working environment and a youthful/sociable and 'non-corporate' attitude. With their company continuing to grow, they have great scope in terms of career progression and now they are looking for a number of developers to grow the team!
If you are an experienced Software Developer looking for an exciting opportunity that will offer you variety and the opportunity to make a real difference in a technology focused business then this is the role for you!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.