US$80000 - US$100000 per annum + Equity + Full Benefits
SDET - JAM_1658161584
27 days ago
- Build and maintain the framework that supports further automation of test.
- Develop and execute test case scenarios for new or evolving features across web and OS X applications.
- Contribute as a fully embedded member of an agile team, working directly with software engineers, product managers, technical writers, software architects, user experience architects, product owners, and others to deliver value to our customers.
- Assists development team to build and support the automation of unit, functional, integration and systems testing.
- Break down customer problems into work you and the team can execute on.
- Independently completes tasks from start to finish with high quality.
- Use your knowledge of the product to mentor others.
- Use your knowledge of testing and quality best practices to ask the right questions, solve problems and build great software.
- Clearly communicate technical concepts with others in the organization (Technical Communication, Support, Product, and Cloud).
- When you don't know the solution, seek out the appropriate people in the organization for advice.
- Mentor and train junior engineers on the team.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience testing with enterprise grade software with understanding of testing and quality assurance processes. (Required)
- Working knowledge of, or fluency in Java (Required)
- General Experience with development practices like Unit Testing. (Preferred)
- Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing, and Continuous Delivery. (Preferred)
- Experience with Cucumber/Gherkin, REST, Selenium. (Preferred)
- Experience in testing native iOS, macOS applications. (Preferred)
- Practical knowledge of Jira and version control system. (Preferred)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proven Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results driven culture
- Good Listening Skills
- Ability to engage with and establish trust and rapport with all levels of the organization
- Solution focused ability working collaboratively in a fast paced environment
Education & Certifications:
- 2 year / Associates (Required)
- 4 year / Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.