City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum
6 days ago
Software Engineering Manager - AI / Chatbots / Cloud (30% hands on)
A fast growing technology firm in Central London are looking for a Software Engineering Manager or a Technical Lead with a polyglot programming arsenal of technical skills! They are developing a customer service platform to complement contact centres, which is a cloud-hosted AI platform.
You'll be working with super-bright people and likely to be the type to relish a challenge yourself!
The purpose of this role is to provide leadership to a Software Engineering team (maybe 2), helping to scale the engineering function but also provide a technical focal point - as such the role remains roughly 25-30% hands on with coding and writing specifications.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or a STEM related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices, such as CI, CD, Lean XP and Build practices
- Capable of leading a team of 5+ engineers
- Familiar with Machine Learning fundamentals
- 5+ years in Software Engineering and 2+ years of experience in management
- Skilled in coding, experienced in algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design
- Experience with one or more cloud services: ie; AWS, PWS, GCP, Azure
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.