Amsterdam, North Holland
£52000 - £85000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vacancy: Solution Architect
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Salary: €52,000 - €85,000
Do you naturally set the standards for a fool-proof successful IT process? Do you want to help large financials with their digitalization and combine multiple software components in an instant? Then you are the experienced Solution Architect we are looking for!
As a Solution Architect, you are responsible for the technical realization of projects. You solve complex technical issues by setting up a working solution, together with development teams. There are plenty of possibilities within this business to make a direct and tangible difference with your specific skills and qualities. Is a new technique or framework the 'the way to go'? Take the initiative and do it!
What will you do?
- Analyse the IT landscape at the beginning of a project and determine the technical roadmap; what do we have already, and what do we need to bring in?
- Taking away uncertainties of the technical realisation of the projects, whilst convincing clients of the benefits of your solution
- Aiding the business departments with taking on new projects and companies
- Making Proof of Concepts & Prototypes for new applications or functionalities
- You are the glue between technical teams and the rest of the business, enforcing a collaborative mind-set
- Securing applications
- Monitoring code & security standards
- Sharing technical knowledge, both internally and externally
- Mentoring developers
This business works with a variety of clients in the financial and fin-tech industries, at both the enterprise level and start-up level. Their aim is to take the complexity and boredom out of financial processes for the end user, as well as people within the business. Through simplicity and transparency, you can start to take back control of your personal finances and understand them from day one.
What's in it for you?
This company understands that the happiness and wellbeing of their employees is paramount and directly effects the quality of work produced. If you would like to work from home, or traffic means that starting later is better for you, then don't worry, this is the flexible company for you! Along with this, you will benefit from a mobility allowance of €925, an open education budget, Macbook pro, mobile phone contract and a pension scheme & collective insurances. Finally, if a sociable environment is what you are looking for, then you will be happy to know that there are plenty of activities such as winter sports, Friday afternoon drinks, hackathons and FIFA tournaments for you to get involved in!
- Ideally a BSc or Master's Degree
- 5+ years experience as a Solution Architect / Lead Developer
- Experience in mentoring of developers
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Software Architecture principles and Design Patterns
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Data & Software Security
- Knowledge of API (Management) Architecture and Micro Service Architecture
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
If this sounds like the next challenge you are looking for, apply now to find out more!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.