£60000 - £80000 per annum
26 days ago
Solutions Architect (CMS, .Net Core, MVC) - Fully Remote - Up to £80k - Benefits: 25 days holiday, Pension scheme, clear progression, cycle to work scheme, healthcare + socials
To develop and lead projects based on customer brief and wants. The role requires the successful candidate to be able to choose, outline, design, construct, and manage the processes and provide the best possible service and solutions.
The role includes working with CMS, liaise with customers, and work as part of a leading web development team of four. With this role you will be working with several different types of companies, and therefore every project will look different from the last one.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Solution, and the team consist of high performing developers who all perform on a high performance level.
If you're looking for a role where you will always be working on exciting projects where you will be able to showcase your skills in leadership, planning, CMS, project management, and designing the technical vison.
- CMS Experience (Kentico, Umbraco, Optimizely, or Sitecore)
- Excellent communication skills
- C# .Net
- Proven track record of providing technical solutions
- Manage and lead technical projects
This company pride themselves on their environment. Everyone is enthusiastic, passionate and gets on. More importantly, your work is appreciated and you aren't just viewed as 'another developer'. The environment is fast paced but will keep you on your toes, and they have specific things in place and personal development plans to ensure that they facilitate your growth and development; whether you are a Junior or a Senior. They add to their benefits package yearly, and do their upmost to ensure that they promote a healthy work-life balance in the work place. They are life-long learners, and believe that no matter where you get to, they will do their best alongside their talented professionals to ensure that you learn something new every single day. Keeping up to date with the latest technologies through R&D, do you want to be a part of this vibrant environment? Be on top of the game!
- Doctor Care - 24/7 Facetime doctor for family.
- EAP Employee assistant program - for marriage, financial and wellbeing purposes
- Bonus - every quarter guaranteed up to £1500
- Pension - 5%
- 25 days with buy and sell option
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary extras - a portal for discount, gym food and clothes
- Drinks at 4pm on Friday
- Celebrations after sprints
- Town centre location
- 2 days a year spent on activity days
- Flexitime 8-9:30 - 4:30-6
- Pural Sight - Access for all developers
Solutions Architect (CMS, .Net Core, MVC) - Fully Remote - Up to £80k - Benefits: 25 days holiday, Pension scheme, clear progression and training provided
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.