Up to £45000 per annum
8 months ago
SQL Database Administrator - Derby - Great Technologies/Culture - up to £45,000
A new position has opened up as a SQL DBA at a company with a great office, a strong training budget for your own development and some really exciting projects to get stuck into. In this role you'll soon become one of the key voices for a number of high level projects across the business, including:
- Development of a high availability environment between multiple offices
- Upgrade projects from SQL Server 2016 to SQL Server 2019
- Migration to an Azure cloud environment
You'll get to join a company at an exciting point in their software journey, who have allocated a lot more of their budget towards training. You'll have the opportunity to implement a hybrid cloud and cross datacentre system, so if you're passionate about learning new skills in a supportive environment, then this is definitely a role for you.
- Monitor performance of database systems
- Assist in database design
- Disaster recovery and high availability
- Create and manage multiple databases, troubleshooting of problems
- Maintain data integrity
- Database maintenance, plans for backups, rebuilds installation etc.
- Generate traces, execution plans and identify performance issues.
- Database configuration changes
- Continually asses and improve the current database environment.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL/Stored Procedures/Performance Turning)
- Database Management
- Database Design
They're one of the largest companies in their field, operating across the UK. Members of the team are knowledgeable and enthusiastic, so you'll be joining a great bunch of people. This is a role you can really get stuck into where you'll learn new talents along the way, and become a senior voice in the team.
If you have experience working as a SQL Database Administrator, and are looking to progress in an organisation with a fantastic approach to work and a development plan for you, then don't hesitate in applying today!
SQL Database Administrator - Derby - Fantastic Development - up to £45,000
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.