£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
SQL Developer - Kent - up to £40,000
A well established consumer goods company in Kent are looking for a SQL Developer who will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance and performance of SQL Server database systems. You will also be the main super user and manage all the current IT systems for Sales Forecasting, Demand Planning, Financial Reporting, making sure that the data is always reconciled accurately between these systems and the data warehouse. Additionally, you will manage C# corporate web applications that are vital to the business, making sure they are always running to optimal performance and availability.
This is a "hands-on", technical role that requires an individual with previous experience in SQL design and development, who can also communicate effectively with others as you will make sure the finance systems are completely implemented and utilised across the business and support any other key projects that require IT support.
- Maintain the SQL Server systems, ensuring optimal performance and looking out for areas of improvement and ways to optimise processes
- Ensure that all data is always reconciled accurately between systems and the data warehouse
- Ensure that the main Finance related IT systems are fully implemented and utilized through the business
- Maintain both new and existing business systems, working with departments to continue development
- Ensure overnight processors are always up and running
- Be system expert on report writing and overseeing the migration of all reporting requirements onto the appropriate systems
- Work with business owners on implementation of any new systems
- SQL Server
- SSRS or QlickView
- Experience with or ability to understand, learn and manage multiple business systems
- Understanding of Finance (Revenue & Gros Margin, Forecasting & Reporting)
This organisation design and build bespoke digital plumbing solutions to customers. They have been trading for over 40 years so are experts in their industry and have a fantastic reputation for a well built product and excellent aftercare. They have a close knit team who regularly convene for company socials and want you to be a part of this network too!
Interviews will be held imminently so if you are interested in this role don't delay, APPLY NOW!
SQL Develoer - Kent - up to £40,000
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.