Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, benefits, pension
9 days ago
Up to £45,000 + benefits
Keen to work as a SQL Developer for a scale-up based in Birmingham City Centre, backed by one of the UK's largest consumer brands?
You will be working as a SQL Developer to develop pipelines, to allow them to perform advanced analytics, improve efficiency brand-wide and scale their tech platforms. The ideal candidate will have strong experience writing SQL queries coupled with a solid ETL grounding, with any Azure or .net infrastructure knowledge being a plus.
THE ROLE - SQL DEVELOPER:
* Becoming the first Data Engineering hire within a rapidly-growing tech team, central to the businesses plan for 2021 and beyond
* Working with their development, sales & support teams, and applying your strong ETL experience to develop effective pipelines
* Responding to a variety of ad-hoc requests from different functions of the business.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this SQL Developer role, you must have/ideally have:
* Strong SQL querying
* Strong experience developing ETL pipelines
* Ideally experience & knowledge of Azure or .net infrastructures
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with a personable, communicative manner, and a desire to work in a tight-knit team.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology.
Data Engineer, Data Engineering, Business Intelligence, Azure, AWS, GCP, Azure, SQL Server, SSMS, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, .Net
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.