San Francisco, California
medical, 100% remote
9 months ago
Mid and/or Sr. Software Engineer- $120k-$180k based on experience
In the real estate industry with a decade under their belt, specifically a technology platform used by homebuyers and sellers to match them with the best real estate agents and help them achieve success with securing a low-cost mortgage with a seamless closing process.
Rated over 4.5 stars on Glassdoor and recognized by Forbes as a best place to work, they pride themselves on having a great inclusive culture, and want to keep it that way.
Some benefits include:
- 3 weeks PTO with more offered for strong performers
- Equity options w/ plans to go public in 2-3 yrs
- Medical, dental, vision w/ several options w/ BCBS
- Salary ranging from $120k-$180k based on experience
The Right Fit:
Open to 100% remote, hybrid, or in office.
The Day to Day:
- Writing code, complete with unit tests using Go, Typescript, and React
- Lead the team through solution analysis, technical design, and perform code reviews
- Develop in a fast-paced environment and code daily
- Work together with other Software Developers, Designers, and PMs as we improve our products and systems
- Create tools for clients to improve mortgage operations
- Integrate with 3rd party API's that support our business
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.