US$135000 - US$155000 per annum + $15K Avg Bonus, 18 Days PTO, Insurance
2 months ago
Senior Lead Product Owner, Workday Talent Acquisition (Hybrid)
MINNEAPOLIS, MN /CHANDLER, AZ /PHOENIX, AZ /WEST DES MOINES, IA /CHARLOTTE, NC /SAN ANTONIO, TX /DALLAS, TX /IRVING, TX
About this role:
We are seeking a Senior Lead Product Manager (Product Owner) who will have the responsibility for the Talent Acquisition Assessments and Integrations team. They will partner with other product owners to develop and communicate the product vision to be fulfilled by their agile team and will work with both internal and external stakeholders to represent the voice of the business.
In this role, you will:
* Provide overall product management and accountability for the delivery of solutions for new HR capabilities in the Talent Acquisition Assessment & Integration area. Accountable to articulate product vision, define scope, prioritize backlog, establish goals, manage stakeholders, and provide direction for teams to design, develop, and deliver technology and processes for updating/upgrading technologies and managing vendor relationships.
* Engage with leaders, stakeholders, SMEs, scrum team, to ensure success against stated objectives, ensuring the team is building the right solutions.
* Lead and facilitate workshops and discussions to effectively gather requirements and achieve a detailed understanding of client objectives and desired outcomes.
* Drive requirements, incorporating product expertise and industry knowledge to discover and validate what has real value to the business.
* Manage processes and routines needed to ensure that the product predictably delivers value and adjust planning in situations that may include financial, control, or process roadblocks. Inspect pre-release progress, recommend changes, and ensure timelines are met.
* Ensure cross-functional dependencies are articulated, managed, and addressed to execute projects with quality and on time.
* Develop and monitor product roadmap and key performance indicators, identify improvement opportunities, and ensure regulatory and policy compliance.
* Deliver solutions that are long-term, large scale, and require consideration of global market dynamics, trends, regulatory impact, and risk management.
7+ years of Product Management, product development, strategic planning, process management, change delivery, or agile product owner experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, and education.
* Experience with Workday HR functional areas: Talent Acquisition, Core HR, Compensation, Talent Management. Workday experience in the Talent Acquisition space is strongly preferred.
* Experience working with Talent Acquisition Customer Relationship Management Systems. Beamery experience is strongly preferred.
* Experience working with vendors supporting the following: background check activities, and candidate assessments.
* Experience with HR systems in a global environment with multiple integrations
* Agile certification.
* Relationship building at senior levels and ability to drive decision-making through a consensus-building approach.
* Ability to influence and manage cross-functional work streams to execute projects with quality and on time.
* Experience leading systems projects with technical staff.
* Experience interpreting business and technical needs and translating them into user stories.
* Experience gathering and translating technical requirements that have clarity for scrum teams to implement.
Ability to travel up to 5% of the time.
Willingness to work on-site at one of the required locations.
The position will require onsite presence in a hybrid capacity (3 or more days in the office and up to 2 days remotely per week).
We Value Diversity
At our firm, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for the execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which include effectively following and adhering to applicable company policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is an emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification
and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in the US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples, and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.