US$80 - US$85 per hour
28 days ago
As soon as possible
Fueled by creativity and ideation, Worldwide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,000 individuals and closed nearly $15.5 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the 10th consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance teams? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Sr. Project Manager to join our client's team.
Location: Remote (located in Colorado)
Duration: 6 Months
Summary: We are looking for a Sr. Project Manager to manage large and complex projects, leveraging project management best practices to drive continuous improvement, and successful outcomes. The Sr. Project Manager is expected to manage the budget, communicate successfully with other teams, and ensure the projects are completed successfully.
- Document data collected from the IT techs specific to each site
- Work directly with local techs to build out network as-builts
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills; communicate internally and externally with all levels of management
- Open CAB requests and monitoring them through completion
- Write RFP's efficiently
- Develop RFP's and seeing them through the execution stages
- Manage multiple overlapping projects through the implementation phases
- Document and present budget data/details to upper management
- Document the projects budget details into an Excel spreadsheet
- Maintain weekly status reports during the progression of the project
- Monitor and report on project progress documenting this into Service Now
- Build and strengthen relationships with the customer and stakeholders
- Proactively manage unexpected changes in the project scope
- Manage utilization efficiently during the projects
- Excellent Organization Skills Required
- Experience in Network Development and Network Refresh Areas
- Resource Management Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Budget Management Skills
- Strong Excel Skills
- Migration and Refresh experience is a plus
- Service Now experience is a plus
This role may require on-location work with WWT customers. Some customers may require WWT employees and contractors coming on-site to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or to receive frequent negative COVID-19 testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.