US$125000 - US$175000 per annum + Bonus, 100% employer paid health
about 1 month ago
A renewable energy developer, owner, operator, & investment firm is seeking a Sr. Wind Project Manager to lead utility scale wind energy projects. As the Sr. Wind PM, you will be the company's wind energy SME & lead their entire portfolio of wind projects.
They offer a competitive salary + bonus, remote working, & 100% employer-covered health insurance!
Who you are:
- a seasoned & adaptable self-starter, with at least 5-10 years of utility-scale wind PM experience, who thrives in start-up environments
- Broad project management expertise
- Strong TSA & BOP contract negotiation abilities
- Understanding of electrical, civil, & mechanical concepts & codes related to wind power construction
- Identify opportunities to improve internal processes within the wind department
Apply now, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.