Up to £530 per day
14 days ago
My client, a large financial organisation, are looking for an Stability Windows Engineer for a 6 month contract.
This role is INSIDE of IR35. We're yet to have a day rate defined for this position but we're probably looking in and around the £530 P/D mark.
Job role includes;
- The Stability Engineer will be responsible supporting an assessment of existing Windows Builds against stability, risk, end user experience, operational and performance requirements.
- This role will involve quantifying the relative benefits of identified issues and then engineering and supporting the implementation of those enhancements
- Work with client stakeholders (Architecture, Engineering, Operations, Security, LOB representatives etc) to ensure changes are validated against broader strategic, operational and security objectives
- Working with Engineering and Operations staff to implement the solution through the Engineering, Test and Release Management processes
The ideal candidate will have experience/skills in the following;
- Must have a minimum 5 year's experience as a Windows Engineer with at least 1 successful engagement/role at a Global Financial Services organisation.
- Must have experience as a Build Engineer supporting a global VDI environment
- Expert level understanding Windows 7 & 10 and Windows Server 2016 and 2019
- Expert level root cause analysis skills
- Expert level build performance analysis skills
- Expert level understanding of Build design and Engineering, provisioning and lifecycle management
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.