US$70 - US$85 per hour + remote, medical benefits
11 days ago
STORAGE ENGINEER - REMOTE - CST /EST USA - SAN, IBM, NETAPP - $70 - 85/hr
Oscar Technology is searching for a Senior Storage Engineer to join a collaborative engineering team within the financial / banking sector.
You will be working through a leading VAR supporting the client's Enterprise Storage Solutions.
The ideal candidate for this position will have expertise across at least two Storage Solutions: IBM, NETAPP, HP, EMC, ISILON, OR Pure Storage.
This a 12-month remote contract with extensions offering $70 - $85 per hour depending on benefits.
Senior Storage Engineer
- Senior Storage Engineer with experience working and managing complex Enterprise Environments
- Expereince setting up Isilon from scratch = home run
- Must have expertise in TWO of the below, not all required
- IBM V7000, IBM SVC, NetApp, HP 3PAR, Ision, or Pure Storage
- SAN deployments, managing multi-petabytes NAS systems
- NetApp and Isilon
- Strong understanding of Raid Levels
- Experience with Data Replication, Snapshots, and Storage virtualization technology.
- Experience deploying / managing large Fiber Networks
- Data Center to Data Center Connectivity
- Familiar with Software Defined Storage and Hyperconverged infrastructure solutions
- Strong knowledge of the design aspects of Data Center projects including large scale application migrations
- Excellent communication and strong troubleshooting skills
If you are an experienced and technical Storage Engineer that is looking to pursue an opportunity with a world wide known vendor- this is the role for you!
Interviews will be ASAP as the client is looking to fill the role immediately. To register your interest in time, please send your resume using the "Apply" button now!
All of my Live Vacancies can be found: https://www.oscar-tech.com/consultants/brittany-mussett
STORAGE ENGINEER - REMOTE - CST /EST USA - SAN, IBM, NETAPP - $70 - $85/HR
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.