Amsterdam, North Holland
€45000 - €60000 per annum + Bonus, pension, education, fitness
about 1 month ago
Vacancy: System Administrator
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Skills: Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, VMware Horizon, Citrix Xendesktop, VMware Azure, Powershell
Salary: €45,000 - €60,000
Your role will be responsible for keeping systems running smoothly and contributing to a stable and reliable IT environment. You are the first point of contact for end-users across Europe related to IT, and you contribute to the continuous improvement of the IT services and infrastructure for them. The System Administrator is responsible for the ongoing management and operations of the IT environment such as Windows, Azure, Horizon and VMware, as well as managing the relationship with our IT Service Providers regarding agreed Network and Security service levels.
Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, VMware Horizon, Citrix Xendesktop, VMware Azure, Powershell
- 3+ years' experience as a System/Network Administrator
- Hands-on Experience with Windows 10, Windows Server, VMware Horizon or Citrix Xen Desktop/App
- Hands-on experience with Azure
- Hands-on experience installing, upgrading maintaining and supporting Windows 10 and Windows Server systems
- Hands-on experience with server virtualization (VMware ideally)
- Experience dealing directly with business members and external providers
- Self-motivation with an ability to switch between projects and specific day-to-day responsibilities.
- Strong cultural fit
A well-regarded global fashion retailer with a huge commitment to sustainability and the planet we live on. Effective Systems are crucial to keeping this business running smoothly, and so your impacts here allow them to continue their environmental mission every day. If you are a person who is environmentally concerned, this is an opportunity to align your personal goals with your professional ones too.
You will work from the company's beautiful, open-plan office in the centre of Amsterdam, where fresh healthy food is prepared every day, dogs are welcome, and Yoga and fitness classes take place at the bottom of the room. As well as this, they provide a generous pension scheme, product discount, travel reimbursement, education opportunities and internships, mobile phone, laptop, discretionary bonuses, industry leading maternity/paternity plans and the opportunity to take part in plenty of company events with environmentalists, change makers and ambassadors of their core beliefs!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.