£35000 - £55000 per annum + plus benefits
2 months ago
Systems Engineer - neurological diseases organisation- (CRO) - London / 3 days a week and 2 days remotely from home - 59k plus 7.5% bonus! + wellbeing initiatives + employee assistance program offering advice on a wide range of topics!
I am currently working with a hugely exciting, organisation battling neurological disease who are renowned in their space for reducing clinical development risks and improving investments from their programs. Due to organic growth and success, they are now looking for a Systems Engineer to add to their fantastic team. If you want continued growth and success, then this is the job for you. You will be a crucial part to the team in providing expertise and skills required to maintain and improve the company's internal infrastructure.
As the Systems Engineer, you will be working with a tight-knit dynamic team to work with external vendors and internal resources and ensure the IT systems and services meet the company's quality standards.
- Support infrastructure, security, network, telephony and server systems.
- Assisting the quality team with prospect audits.
- Provide reasonable on-call support outside working hours to ensure critical IT matters.
- Support users through IT infrastructure services.
- Ensure the relevant standards for IT security and reliability.
- Provide the best customer service.
- Detailed knowledge on Azure, Cisco , and Network Management.
- Familiarity with Virtualization technologies.
- Experience with IT Security aspects.
- Understand how to work within a defined quality process.
- Experience in asset management services.
- Experience in Microsoft 265 services and their governance.
This business are ahead of the curve when it comes to advanced Ai analytical insights to the global market. The focus in neuroscience allows them to turn data clinically into valuable insights. They operate in a highly interesting and progressive space, meaning you can have endless opportunities to improve and progress. This is a FANTASTIC opportunity that you don't want to miss out on with a company with outstanding, important values. This is your chance now, not to miss out and hit the apply button! This job was made for you!
Systems Engineer - neurological diseases organisation - (CRO) - London / 3 days a week and 2 days remotely from home - 59k plus 7.5% bonus! + wellbeing initiatives + employee assistance program offering advice on a wide range of topics.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.