€75 - €100 per hour + Remote Working 100%
Paul St Ledger
SYSENG - PSL_1614875235
about 2 months ago
Systems Engineer - French and German Speaker
Systems Engineer required by Oscar Technology for a 12 month contract. Our client provides data protection management software to a variety of industry sectors and customers globally.
They are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer with fluency in French and German languages to work with them over the next 12 months.
Initially they need the Systems Engineer for 8-10 hours per week and are open to candidates that can complete work for them after business hours also.
Skills / Experience Required:
* Have broad ranging technical skills to include understanding of systems, databases, networks, security, firewalls, etc.
* Data Protection backup product experience preferred, such as Azure Backup, AWS Backup, Veeam, SpectrumProtect (TSM), NetBackup, Backup Exec, Commvault, Data Protector, Avamar, Networker, Cohesity, Rubrik, RMAN, SQL native backup etc.
* Experience with deploying enterprise applications on Windows Server. UNIX/Linux familiarity a plus.
* Understanding of the storage environment/business processes required or capability to ramp up very quickly.
* Ability to prioritize based on customer input, development schedules and resources and internal priorities and relay such priority and status updates to customers.
* Ability to articulate technical pros and cons of different solution approaches as well as clearly communicate the clients value proposition to customers.
* Understanding of software development processes, release schedules and activities; a team player who can work with customers, Sales, support and development engineers.
* Troubleshooting and analytical capabilities, proven problem-solving abilities.
Candidates can be based anywhere in the CET timezone.
75-100 EUROS per hour
12 month contract
8-10 hours per week initially
Please APPLY NOW
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.