Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Uncapped commission
about 1 month ago
Talent Acquisition- Manchester
£20,000 - £25,000 Plus Uncapped Commission
Why Join Oscar?
Listed 5th on Best Companies Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2021, of which we have been listed the number 1 small Recruitment Company, as well as being recognised as the fastest growing recruitment agency in the North West!
We are leading specialists within the Technology and Digital sector across UK, USA, and mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth - last year 87% increase in Turnover and 40% growth in staff.
You will get all the tools you need to be a success and be surrounded by those on the same mission as you!
We are modern! We use data and stats to help but do not measure you by archaic KPI's like hours on the phone - we work out what good looks like for YOU & your market and we help you consistently achieve. We utilise personal branding, digital touchpoints and techniques fit for 2021; we still love making phone-calls too though.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people
- As a Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing and attracting trainee & graduate talent via a range of platforms to secure the best talent for Oscar UK.
- You will build strong stakeholder relationships internally to understand hiring needs in order to match the best talent to our teams within the business
- Creativity will be key, especially when it comes to social media, we crave someone savvy who is willing to take risks with their personal brand to attract the best candidates!
- You will learn the local labor market and in time progress to identify experienced hires for Oscar UK through a range of diverse sourcing methods.
- Graduate or graduate-calibre candidate
- Experience in a sales or recruitment based role ( Ideal but not essential)
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
- Competitive and goal orientated
- Excellent verbal and written skills
You also get:
- Uncapped earning potential.
- Excellent commission structure
- Monthly afternoons and evenings in top restaurants and bars for hitting targets
- A leading Smartphone
- Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
- Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc
- Flexi-hours & some WFH options - we are embracing the "new norm"
- Accredited training
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Employee charity committee
- Employee social committee
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Annual day at the races
- Friday finish from 1pm-4pm
- Fresh fruit daily
- Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Discounted health club membership
- On-site fitness sessions
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.