W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9pc2nhcibbc3nvy2lhdgvzl2pwzy9iyw5uzxitzgvmyxvsdc1qb2iuanbnil1d

Team Lead (.NET, MVC ) - Doncaster

  • Location:

    Doncaster, South Yorkshire

  • Sector:

    Software & Web Development, Microsoft Stack

  • Job type:

    Permanent

  • Salary:

    £40000 - £50000 per annum

  • Contact:

    Chloe Wetherall

  • Contact email:

    chloe.wetherall@oscar-tech.com

  • Job ref:

    PR/027146_1605804619

  • Published:

    14 days ago

  • Expiry date:

    2020-12-19

  • Consultant:

    Chloe Wetherall

Team Lead (.NET, C#, MVC) - Doncaster - Salary up to £50,000 PLUS Remote Working Options (Post-Covid), Flexible Working Hours, exposure to the latest technologies, excellent training and progression scheme, 25 days holiday + BH, Discounts and more!

This highly successful business in East Yorkshire are currently looking for an ambitious Lead Developer (.NET, C#, MVC) to come an join their established and growing technology team working on the implementation of their new features, customer websites, internal booking systems and portals!

The Role:

As Lead Developer (.NET, C#, MVC) you will be spending 60% of your time using your brilliant .NET/C# skills to work on the companies internal and external business systems and the other 40% of your time playing a hands-off role within the business. As part of the technical requirements for the role you will be developing and implementing responsive and functional website solutions working in the heart of the business within a technology team of 20. You will be directly responsible for 12 .NET developers of ranging abilities and levels so previous experince managing developers at all levels will certainly be beneficial (not essential) for this role.

This role is for a technically capable, driven and ambitious software developer who wants to really make their mark within a thriving business!

Full Stack Developer role requirements:

  • Experienced with .Net/.NETcore
  • MVC
  • Entity Framework (or similar)
  • Proven experience as a Senior or Lead Developer
  • JavaScript

Any experience in the following will be highly beneficial:

  • React (or similar)
  • AWS
  • Kubernetes, Docker

The Company

This business is enthusiastic about bringing out the best in their team members. The company is a giant in their sector and look to hire people who are invested in their vision and values. They pride themselves on their ambitious goals and see no job as too big or too small and treats each with the same attention to detail and respect this has lead to them having an exception reputation both within the Yorkshire technology market and with their customers!

If this sounds like something you'd like to know more APPY NOW!

Team Lead (.NET, C#, MVC) - Doncaster - Salary up to £50,000 PLUS Remote Working Options (Post-Covid), Flexible Working Hours, exposure to the latest technologies, excellent training and progression scheme, 25 days holiday + BH, Discounts and more!

Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.

To understand more about what we do with your data please review our privacy policy at https://www.oscar-tech.com/our-privacy-policy.