16 days ago
Team Lead of Support- Hybrid, Boston- up to $100,000
The HCM Support Team needs someone for a hybrid (2-3 days/week in office) Team Leader position in Boston.
This job will include technical support for a variety of products on a fast-paced team. You will resolve any issues customers may have and deliver top-notch customer service.
Day to day:
- Lead regular team meetings
- Take care of case management responsibilities as needed
- Handle customer escalations
- Coaching/mentoring and providing technical assistance as required
- Make sure stock levels are replenished
- Undertaking complex technical requests and assisting other team members
Who you are:
- Excellent problem-solver with analytical skills and the ability to investigate, define and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to motivate and lead others to contribute effectively to team goals and their development.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to talk to a varied audience with clarity and empathy.
- Proactively upskill with a strong willingness to learn.
- Ability to identify, manage and mitigate risks as required.
- Competitive salary depending upon your experience and skills
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance program
- Learning environment working alongside experts in the latest technologies
- 8 days holidays and 15 days PTO
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organization that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
- Working in an organization that encourages 360 feedback at all levels
- Exceptional career progression opportunities, within Business Solutions and the rest of the European / International Group
This position wont be around for long, so apply now to avoid disappointment!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.