San Francisco, California
26 days ago
As soon as possible
* To support the business requirements for the provision of internal applications management services.
* To implement application development requirements, with a constant focus on coordinating business efficiencies through the activities of applications development.
* To liaise with IT infrastructure services, in support of applications maintenance and development activities.
* To co-ordinate and assist each line of business with opportunities for shared applications and common business efficiencies.
* To define, plan and manage releases of application updates.
* To support improvement initiatives involving business applications.
* To support the strategy for strategic, tactical and maintenance activities.
* To take responsibility for: time management; reporting and monitoring; risk management; issue management; quality assurance and change management.
* To act as technical expert for identified internal applications, and share knowledge as appropriate.
* To support other application team members and off-the-clock resources as appropriate to the implementation of application related activities.
* Technical skills - SAP
* Technical skills - GIS
* Experience with Asset Management
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.