£60000 - £85000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Role: Technical Architect
Salary: Up to 85k
Industry: Digital Agency
Working Pattern: Fully Remote
You would be joining a team an award-winning team that is enthusiastic about technology, using their curiosity to produce innovative solutions to complex challenges, all working together on a single shared vision of making a difference. They ensure that their digital transformations act as enablers to deliver positive change for both the business and to peoples everyday lives.
About the role
You would be working across multiple projects for an enterprise client. Your primary responsibilities would include working with the Product Owners and Business Analyst to understand requirements and then translate them into technical solutions. You will also be the main point of contact for technical queries for external and internal stake holders.
Your main duties would include:
- Defining the technical architecture, development approach and best practice standards for our client's digital projects.
- Consulting with stakeholders to create technical options and recommendations during project discovery and inception phases.
- Leading discussions with clients to come up with technical solutions for business requirements.
- Research, understand and communicate applications domain-related IT industry trends - emergence of new technology challenges and capabilities.
- Work closely with projects to ensure their design artefacts are at the appropriate standard for the Technical Design Authority, and ensure Application Design patterns are correctly referenced.
The role would suit an individual with pervious experience as a Technical Architect (or similar role) with:
- Understanding of the full life cycle of a software engineering project.
- Knowledge of Azure cloud architecture and tools for application hosting and systems integration.
- Experience working gathering client requirements
- Ability to think both technically and creatively, translating client needs into technical solutions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly explain concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Experience in the following would be desirable:
- Broad technical knowledge, with a background in software engineering.
- Experience of enterprise content management systems.
- Experience of web content management systems, including Headless CMS.
- Experience of CI/CD.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.