Amsterdam, North Holland
€4000 - €7000 per annum
18 days ago
We're hiring highly skilled Software Architects to join a Java focused software scale-up in Amsterdam. You will be joining a team where knowledge sharing and personal development are celebrated, along with quality and continually striving for the best possible solution.
Your role will be varied; you will be involved in a range of different projects, extending from migration projects, banking solutions and highly sensitive government systems to e-commerce applications, EPOS systems and SaaS.
If successful, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the following: Java, Kotlin, Kubernetes, Angular, React, DevOps, Security, NoSQL, AWS, GCP, Spring, Microservices, Big Data, Kafka, Axon, GraphQL, Continuous Delivery, Scala, CTO services, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain.
- High-level Java
- Java framework - Spring, Hibernate etc.
- some of the following: Kotlin, Kubernetes, Angular, React, DevOps, Security, NoSQL, AWS, GCP, Spring, Microservices, Big Data, Kafka, Axon, GraphQL, Continuous Delivery, Scala, CTO services, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain.
- Computer Science degree or equivalen
- Extensive knowledge of automated testing and other industry standard software quality initiatives
- Extensive experience of applying and maintaining architecture coherence and design patterns
- Significant experience in guiding a team to achieve optimal quality deliveries
- Agile development methodolog
- Establishing and maintaining development environment infrastructure (tooling etc.);
- Providing technical guidance with regards to the project architecture and technology stac
- Implementing software according to defined tasks, architecture and quality expectation
- Providing ongoing peer-reviews and engagement with the Agile backlog.
- Coaching and mentoring less senior developers.
A scale-up, based in Amsterdam which has received significant funding from a very established tech investor. The company is backed by a wider network of shareholders and tech entrepreneurs, where there is a sharing culture of knowledge, resources and ideas. They also collaborate on social events, tech meet ups (internal and external) and company incentives - it really is the perfect forumla of a secure and supportive environment combined with innovation and start-up vibes.
If this sounds like something you're interested in - please feel free to call +31 207 986 706. Alternatively, if you want to discuss this personally, I'd love to meet for a coffee!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.