£80000 - £100000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Technical Product Manager - SaaS | £85-100,000
If you're a Technical Product Manager or Product Owner, with a good understanding of complex software products and would enjoy owning the roadmap for a world-leading software security product, then read on.
Oscar Technology are working with a Knutsford-based software firm that we have worked with more-or-less since their early days. They develop several world-leading software products that scan software engineers' code for vulnerabilities, with the Technical Product Manager role working with a squad of high-skilled Software Engineers.
You will essentially be setting & delivering a roadmap for products that are developed by Developers, for Developers.
Due to the complex nature of their products, plus the level of collaboration & collective problem-solving that they invest into their product, the client does prefer people to be office-based.
You will be:
- Overseeing the development and delivery of one of our key cyber security products.
- Planning product development schedules and releases.
- Owning the development and delivery processes for your product.
- Performing business analysis activities including epic scoping, story scoping, and elaboration.
- Managing the day-to-day tasks of the development team using agile methodologies.
- Challenging acceptance of features as they are developed to ensure they meet requirements and are at the required quality level.
- Running agile ceremonies, including daily stand-ups and monthly retros.
- Holding monthly progress reviews of team members and establishing regular feedback conversations.
- Organized. You are naturally organized and have experience applying organization in a software development environment.
- Requirements analysis. You are able to understand the requirements of our users and build these into good quality epics and stories that can followed by the development team.
- Agile methodologies. You have experience of working with agile software development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum.
- End-to-end product delivery. You are able to manage the full development process through analysis, development, acceptance and release to customers and always aim to deliver a high quality product to customers.
- Strong communication skills. You're an excellent communicator, in both written and oral form. You're able to persuade others and set expectations accordingly. You are not afraid to have difficult conversations or to be challenged yourself.
- Attention to detail. You take personal pride in the quality of your work and are willing to persevere with a challenging task through to completion.
- Team work. You thrive in a highly collaborative team environment with enthusiasm and are always looking for ways to improve processes for yourself and your team.
Office is based in Knutsford, with onsite parking and also close to rail links, serve from Manchester City Centre & Altrincham.
8% employer pension contribution
4 x Life Assurance
Bupa health care cover
25 days holiday
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.