£40000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
Technical Project Manager (IT) - B2B Full Service Digital Agency - London area (with high levels of flexible working) - £60k
I have partnered with a long-standing client of Oscars in an effort to help them find and onboard a new member to their delivery team in the form of a Technical Project Manager (IT). This company are a global top 20 B2B marketing agency specialising in technology. They were also crowned the B2B Marketing Agency of the Year 2019-2020!
The Technical Project Manager role is to help create and manage the best-in-class digital solutions for their largely technology based B2B clients. The ideal candidate has balance of process and people skills, regularly exposed directly to the client where they are tasked with understanding and explaining technical complexity in laymen's terms, often finding ways to describe the same thing using different words depending on their audience.
This is an amazing chance for someone who has a blend of technical understanding whilst also being able to be client focused to join a growing team who are seeing incredible organic growth!
- Help to capture the business requirements at the beginning of the project during the discovery phase knowing what questions or processes to use to get a comprehensive understanding of the problem they are trying to solve with their digital solution
- Assist Client Services with running discovery planning sessions or workshops where requirements can be identified, defined and documented
- Once the requirements have been captured you will work alongside internal developers to determine the best way to architect the project from a framework and delivery prospective
- Ensure that development proceeds smoothly, efficiently and to a defined process
- Facilitates collaboration between technical, design, creative, and strategic staff to execute the project within the requirements provided by the client
- Experience leading and delivering integrated digital projects of all sizes
- Knowledge and understanding of core web technologies and digital marketing trends
- Experience developing functional specifications, statement of works and client security review documents
- Client facing and comfortable with communicating with development teams internally within the agency and the technical teams based within our clients
- Enthusiasm, positive energy, and ability to maintain a sense of humour under pressure
- Development background is preferred but not required for this role
Interviews for this position are commencing immediately! Hit the apply button today to make sure that you don't miss out!
B2B Full Service Digital Agency - London Area (with high levels of flexible working) - £60k - IT
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.