Leeds, West Yorkshire
£55000 - £55001 per annum
about 2 months ago
Digital Project Manager - £55,000 - Leeds/Remote
An agency that pioneers outstanding digital solutions to transform and accelerate leading brands, is looking to welcome a new Digital Project Manager to their Digital Agency! They help their client deliver incredible web and mobile applications to transform their brand.
They are an award-winning Digital Agency, committed to getting to the heart of the client's needs and wants.
The role: Senior Digital Project Manager
In this role, you would be ensuring projects are delivered from concept to release and beyond, establishing solid relationships with the internal and external stakeholders, and deliver on the complex projects. You would be, delivering projects through cross-functional teams - your role will be to keep everyone organized, productive and importantly, happy!
As a Senior Digital Project Manager, your key responsibilities include:
- Managing project financials
- Managing risk and updating stakeholders where required
- Managing customer relationships and maintaining client's trust
- Successful cross-functional relationships
- Facilitating workshops to enable the teams to work efficiently
- Proven Project Management experience in digital applications, software development & multimedia -
- Ability to translate project requirements into briefs
- Identify and overcome project risks
- Excellent communication skills- Stakeholders, Cross-functional teams
What's in it for you?
- A salary up to £55,000 (DOE)
- Hybrid/remote - office in Leeds
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Staff socials
Get in touch now to find out more!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.