£35000 - £40000 per annum
5 days ago
SCRUM Focused Technical Project Manager - Junior Experience Welcomed. Hybrid Working!
Oscar Technology are working with a data management firm who need a Technical Project Manager that will own the delivery of data and analytics projects but also oversee a transition towards a SCRUM based delivery model.
The role will entail managing development sprints, daily sprints, requirement documentation and support tickets all of which will have the underlying focus of practicing SCRUM throughout.
The client is a national data services firm working with clients such as Premier League football clubs and global charities. The firm offer services such as; Data management and integration, Business Intelligence and Analytics as well as other consultancy services.
This role provides the opportunity to work with data projects with an array of clients from a variety of backgrounds.
The company aim to use data to make the world a better place and around 50% of their work done is assisting charities to develop their business operations through data analysis.
You will have previous experience in a Project Management context as well as applying SCRUM to project work. You will have experience coordinating; product backlogs, sprint plans, specifications as well as estimation of user stories.
You will have a high standard of IT skills in the context of collaborative PM tools.
- 1+ years in a Scrum based Project Management context (This can be in a the context of a junior or Graduate scheme).
- Evidence of Successful SCRUM deployment in a previous role.
- High Standard of IT skills in a PM context.
- Exceptional Organisational
- SCRUM Master certification.
- Experience of Data analysis or Business Intelligence.
- Experience of Requirements gathering and User Stories.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.