Manchester, Greater Manchester
£500 - £550 per day
about 2 months ago
Technology Programme Manager
My client, an online retail organisation, based in the North West are looking for Technology Programme Manager with strong prior experience of working for an SME and experience with online consumer businesses.
Within in the role for the next 6 months the client require the candidate oversee 3 keys areas
- Day to Day running of the Technology function
- Projects - Future projects upcoming include - Warehouse Management System piece, Data Lake Project and an AI project
- Dealing with 3rd Parties - A lot of the IT in terms of Network and Support is outsourced.
- Vision and leadership- actively support and interact with the Exec and Senior Leadership team to build and deliver a technology strategy aligned with the strategic plan and our growth ambition.
- Programme delivery - lead change management and delivery plan so deadlines, budgets and goals are met across a multi-site commercial and manufacturing business
- Performance - track, analyse and monitor IT performance metrics to ensure that technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely.
- Supply management - manage the relationships with external agencies and suppliers, ensuring contracts and service levels are negotiated in line with strategic aims and financial constraints and ongoing service is in-line with agreed contracts.
- Budget - manage the annual IT capital and operational expense budgets for all sites. Lead the review, audit and prioritisation of all information management systems and the replacement cycle of information
- Involved in driving and leading the high-performing technology team, effectively allocate and prioritise delivery and continually improve performance and results. Lead Tech team of 4: Developer, Tester, Systems controller and admin support.
- Governance & Security
- Post implementation support
- Business continuity - develop and maintain the Major Incident & Business Continuity plan for IT and to implement measures
- Need a proven track record, preferably with an SME and within commerce/retail, high level IT management, managing multiple areas such as networks, service delivery and management.
- Developing and delivering innovative technology strategy in a fast-moving consumer business
- Involvement with seniot stakeholders, need experience and good comms to grow the enagagement and working experiences
- Ability to translate and communicate technical information and project delivery to the wider stakeholder audience
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.