£30000 - £45000 per annum + DOE
29 days ago
We are well over a year into the Coronavirus pandemic which has caused everyone to come together and support one another. Why not join a company making a big difference in the Healthcare sector…
This fantastic Company are building their Automation Team from scratch, so there are 5 positions available from Mid-level to Lead. Salary is all dependent on seniority and experience.
Are you passionate about making a positive change in healthcare? If so, this role is highly rewarding as you will support Healthcare organisations reduce healthcare-acquired infections, report on adverse events, and ensure patient safety learnings are deployed effectively and immediately through dynamic policy and procedure management.
- Write test plans and liaise with other Testers for review and feedback prior to publishing readiness for testing
- Participating in all the agile ceremonies
- Report test results clearly and accurately
- Review and analyse specifications ensuring a thorough understand of the business and technical requirements
- Working closely with the developers and product owners
- Supporting the delivery teams
- 2+ years commercial Automation testing experience
- Experience with Java Script
- Experience of working in an Agilemethodology
- API testing using Postman
- Knowledge and experience of SQL
- Salary up to £45,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- Remote working
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Subsidised Gym member
- Company pension
- +Many more!
If you feel you would be a good fit for the role APPLY NOW and a call will be arranged the next working day!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.