Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum + additional Benefits
about 1 month ago
Test Lead - Manchester City Centre - Coaching/mentoring/ hands on testing + Extensive benefits package
Want to start the New Year with a fresh new start?
Well if you are a Test Lead, with ambitions to lead a technologically driven group of testers … you've come to the right place. This team is rapidly expanding and working at the forefront of technology to create a great a experience for all their customers.
This team is looking for someone to be responsible for leading, coordinating, and delivering all the testing needs for the company as well as being someone who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck-in!
With this role there will never be a dull moment, the role is dynamic and ever changing so needs someone that can constantly adapt. As a Test lead, you'll be tasked with a wide range of responsibilities. You'll be surrounded by a fantastic team and working in one of the best culture!
The Test Lead will need to prove you have the relevant experience and demonstrate your confidence, professionalism, enthusiasm, self-motivation, communication skills and your attention to detail in tasks undertaken.
Test Lead Role and Responsibilities;
- Coach and develop test engineers through coaching/mentoring
- Drive and develop improved ways of testing, new toolsets, and the right approaches to testing
- Work with the management team to define the testing strategy
- Review and input to user stories to ensure all aspects are considered
- Work closely with team members throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Complete all appropriate end to end testing (System, Integration, Regression and Exploratory)
- Analyse, design, develop and release automation tests where appropriate
- Detect, monitor and report of defects and inconsistencies
Test Lead Essential Criteria;
- Excellent leadership, coaching, communication, planning and organizational skills
- Experience of leading the formation of a test team/discipline within technology
- Testing experience within a high paced entrepreneurial business
- Used to working closely with all members of the team, from Product and UX to Developers
- Experience of manual and automated testing of web or mobile apps, including related backend services and databases.
- Used to analysing, building and maintaining automation frameworks through the creation of clean quality code in line with coding standards to create highly maintainable tests
- Competence with SQL Server or equivalent database applications, including creating SQL queries
This team believe in benefiting their staff and making sure you WANT to come to work everyday!
Starting on 23 days holiday a year which raises to max 28 (Plus bank holidays)
- Health care package
- Flexible working hours
- Birthday Off
- Onsite gym - with access to not 1 but 2 personal trainers!
- Onsite restaurant and costa coffee (subsidised)
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Company Pension
- Free car parking
- Company bonus
Test Lead- Manchester City Centre - Coaching/mentoring/ hands on testing + Extensive benefits package
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.