Up to £25000 per annum + Uncapped Commission
12 days ago
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £25,000 + Uncapped Commission (OTE Year 1 - £40,000, OTE Year 2 - £70,000)
Location: London - 1st Floor, Oscar Technology, Cannongate House, 62-64 Cannongate Street, London EC4N 6AE
- Uncapped earning potential
- Start earning commission straight away with our trainee bonus scheme
- Industry leading uncapped commission structure - with no thresholds!
- 1pm finishes every Friday
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid home working/office model
- Bi-annual incentive holidays - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona - We have most recently been to Barbados!
- Quarterly company social events - our last summer spectacular was 'OscarFest'
- Award-Winning training throughout your career; not just when you start
- Christmas shut down period - Not taken out of your holiday entitlement
- Length of service awards (additional holidays, trips to the races etc)
- Reward and Benefits Portal; High street discounts, Discounted Gym Memberships and MUCH more!
- Monthly afternoons and evenings in top restaurants and bars for hitting target
- Employee charity and social committees
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
Oscar London is hiring enthusiastic Graduate or Trainee Recruitment Consultants looking to build a phenomenal career!
After a record-breaking start to 2022 with growth, performance and revenue targets all blown out of the water, we have also recently been awarded:
- 5th Best company to work for in the UK in the recruitment sector (all sizes)
- 8th Best mid-sized company to work for in the UK across all sectors
Oscar have been a top five recruitment company to work for three years in a row, so this isn't a flash in the pan! We have also been recognised as having 'World Class Employee Engagement', achieving the maximum 3 star accreditation, for the past 4 years consecutively and due to the success of our Award-Winning (National L&D Award via Best Companies) learning and development program we are looking for driven and hard-working individuals who are financially driven and passionate about entering the lucrative world of recruitment!
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates by building strong searching techniques via a range of different platforms for the technology sector
- Qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques
- Matching candidates and clients appropriately through developing relationships and understanding the needs of both
- Negotiating, influencing and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome
- Gaining a strong commercial awareness of the vertical market you are working on to generate leads to call which will support your business development activity as you develop to a 360 Consultant
We are dedicated to your career development that's why you will have a bespoke training programme which is tailored to your individual learning style! 74 % of our Trainees get promoted within their first 4 months and 77 % of our management team joined us as a Trainee.
So, if you have a natural strong work ethic and an eagerness to learn your potential is unlimited!
- Graduate or graduate-calibre candidate with life or sales experience
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
- Competitive and goal orientated
- Financially motivated and driven to hit targets
- Excellent verbal and written skills
We look forward to hearing from you! If you are interested, please apply today. Or for any further information please contact Jorden Tenzing via Jorden.firstname.lastname@example.org or 02031460601
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.