£19,000- £21,000 1st year OTE £30,000 to £40,000
23 days ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant OTE £30k-40k
Why Join Oscar?
Listed 9th on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2020, of which we have been listed the number 1 Recruitment Company and won 2 other industry awards for best recruitment company to work for in the last year!
We are leading specialists within the Technology and Digital sector across UK, USA, and mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth – last year 87% increase in Turnover and 40% growth in staff.
You will get all the tools you need to be a success and be surrounded by those on the same mission as you!
We are modern! We use data and stats to help but do not measure you by archaic KPI’s like hours on the phone – we work out what good looks like for YOU & your market and we help you consistently achieve. We utilise personal branding, digital touchpoints and techniques fit for 2020; we still love making phone-calls too though.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates by building strong searching techniques via a range of different platforms for the technology sector
- Qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques
- Matching candidates and clients appropriately through developing relationships and understanding the needs of both
- Negotiating, influencing, and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome
- Gaining a strong commercial awareness of the vertical market you are working on to generate leads to call which will support your business development activity as you develop to a 360 Consultant
We are dedicated to your career development that’s why you will have a bespoke training programme which is tailored to your individual learning style! 78 % of our Trainees get promoted within their first 4 months and 78 % of our management team joined us as a Trainee.
So, if you have a natural strong work ethic and an eagerness to learn your potential is unlimited!
- Graduate or graduate-calibre candidate
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
- Competitive and goal orientated
- Financially motivated
- Excellent verbal and written skills
You also get:
- Uncapped earning potential.
- Excellent commission structure - zero thresholds. Ever!
- Monthly afternoons and evenings in top restaurants and bars for hitting targets
- A leading Smartphone
- Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
- Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc
- Flexi-hours & some WFH options – we are embracing the “new norm”
- Accredited training
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Employee charity committee
- Employee social committee
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Annual day at the races
- Friday finish from 1pm-4pm
- Fresh fruit daily
- Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Discounted health club membership
- On-site fitness sessions
Hit apply now!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
(Uncapped Earning Potential & Fantastic career progression, your future starts here!)