Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £18000 per annum + Plus commission
about 2 months ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 basic plus commission
Why Join Oscar?
Listed 5th on Best Companies Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2021, of which we have been listed the number 1 small Recruitment Company, as well as being recognised as the fastest growing recruitment agency in the North West!
We are leading specialists within the Technology and Digital sector across UK, USA, and mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth - last year 87% increase in turnover and 40% growth in staff.
You will get all the tools you need to be a success and be surrounded by those on the same mission as you!
We are modern! We use data and stats to help but do not measure you by archaic KPI's like hours on the phone - we work out what good looks like for YOU & your market and we help you consistently achieve. We utilise personal branding, digital touchpoints and techniques fit for 2021; we still love making phone-calls too though.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people
If you have a natural strong work ethic and an eagerness to learn you will gain so much exposure of the Recruitment industry in your placement year with Oscar! The placement will start Summer 2021, lasting for one year with the possibility of joining us on a permanent basis once you graduate.
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates by building strong searching techniques via a range of different platforms for the technology sector
- Qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques
- Matching candidates and clients appropriately through developing relationships and understanding the needs of both
- Negotiating, influencing, and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome
We are dedicated to your career development that's why you will have a bespoke training programme delivered by our very own in-house Learning & Development Manager, tailored to your individual learning style! 78 % of our Trainees get promoted within their first 4 months within the business.
- Undergraduate (Open on courses of study)
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
- Competitive and goal orientated
- Excellent verbal and written skills
You also get:
- Excellent commission structure
- Monthly afternoons and evenings in top restaurants and bars for hitting targets
- Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
- Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc
- Flexi-hours & some WFH options - we are embracing the "new norm"
- Accredited training
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Employee charity committee
- Employee social committee
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Annual day at the races
- Friday finish from 1pm-4pm
- Fresh fruit daily
- Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
- Free flu vaccinations
- Discounted health club membership
Hit apply now!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.