£18,000- £22,000 1st year OTE up to £40,000
7 days ago
Why Join Oscar?
Proud to have received the maximum 3-star accreditation from best companies recognising extraordinary levels of workplace engagement. Listed 22nd on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2019 and 4th on the Top 75 Best Companies to Work for in the North West, of which we have been listed the number 1 Recruitment Company!
Our achievements, awards and increasingly positive reputation are what truly represent our aim to grow and develop in order to continuously enhance and improve what we do every single day.
We are leading specialists within the Technology and Digital sector across our key territories of UK, USA and as of 2019 mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth across our three offices.
With the launch of new teams and market sectors, the opening of our 2nd USA office, internal promotions being at their highest and ongoing investment in cutting edge recruitment software and tools; there has never been a better time to join us.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for sourcing candidates using a variety of headhunting and networking techniques within the Technology sector.
- You will qualify candidates through the use of effective questioning to understand what they are looking for and effectively match their skill set and requirements to the right role
- You will spend time building relationships over the phone and face to face with both your clients and candidates.
- Negotiating, influencing and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome for your clients and candidates
- You will gain a strong commercial awareness of the vertical market you are working within through daily communication to your candidates and existing client portfolio which will support your Business Development activity as you progress and get promoted to a 360 Recruitment Consultant.
We are dedicated to your career development that's why you will have a bespoke training programme which is tailored to your individual learning style! 76 % of our Trainees get promoted within their first 4 months and 78 % of our management team joined us as a Trainee.
So if you have a natural strong work ethic and an eagerness to learn your potential is unlimited!
- Graduate or graduate-calibre candidate
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
- Competitive and goal orientated
- Financially motivated
- Excellent verbal and written skills
You also get
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential.
- Excellent commission structure - no thresholds
- Monthly afternoons and evenings in top restaurants and bars for hitting targets
- A leading Smartphone
- Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
- Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc
- Duvet day incentives
- Flexi-hours for parents
- Flexi-hours for senior consultants and above (you can reach this in 18 months)
- Accredited management training
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Employee charity committee
- Employee social committee
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Annual day at the races
- 4pm Friday finish
- Fresh fruit daily
- Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Discounted health club membership
- On-site fitness sessions