Bradford, West Yorkshire
£70000 - £75000 per annum + £6000 car allow. Bupa, life
about 1 month ago
Transformation Manager - Retail / E-commerce / Supply Chain
One of Yorkshires oldest retail brands are currently 2 years into a major technology enablement programme, and as part of the next phase of their transformation, they are looking to add 2 Transformation Managers / Programme Managers to their Business Change function.
The are part of a huge pan-European retail group, who are investing extensively to replace antiquated supply chain, warehousing & merchandising system to support the increased push to sell via online / digital channels. In addition, a number of other business functions across Finance, Credit Control and Customer Services are also replacing systems. As such these replacement programmes will trigger a number of business process change projects as various business units adjust to new ways of working, plus there are number of FCA regularity requirements to consider throughout the programme.
They have recently appoint a multi-national technology outsourcer who will be handle the majority of the technology transformation, with a number of specialist vendors handling more specific business areas. As a result, the Transformation Manager will be key to ensuring that they deliver, but also you'll be overseeing the delivery of a number of business change projects. In addition, you'll own programme governance & proactively manage risk.
As such, the Transformation Manager will be some that brings experience of delivering change programmes driven by technology, but also organisational & process change projects as well.
- Significant technology-led transformation experience, ideally within a Retail / E-commerce / Supply Chain environment
- Demonstratable, hands on experience of leading large, complex change & transformation programmes
- Well versed in producing, owning and maintaining transformation plans across multiple workstreams and management of critical paths, dependencies, reports and risks
- Experience working with and challenging complex IT project plans
- A good level of familiarity with MS Project or similar
- Experience of working with offshore partners for major programme deliveries and cultivating long-term successful relationships
- Excellent stakeholder management, influencing and communication skills
- Practical experience with a range of delivery methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc.)
- Experience in a regulated environment (e.g. financial services) is desirable
- £6,000 car allowance
- 37 days holiday (including BH)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible benefits
- Generous staff sales discount
- Pension - company will match up to 5% of contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
Keyword - Programme Manager, Transformation, Change, Retail, E-commerce, Multi-channel
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.