£380 - £381 per day
24 days ago
My client, a Financial services organisation, are looking for a UAT Coordinator. The contract is OUTSIDE of IR35 and is initially for a 6 Month period.
The contract is mainly remote and paying £380 P/D.
Below is the detail of the role. If this look suitable then please reply with an updated version of your CV.
- Chairing & scribing the Triage meetings.
- Prepare Kick Off packs for each Cycle.
- Run onboarding / kick off meetings
- Responsible for collating the Latest Preparation & Execution Status for the UAT Test Manager on a daily basis.
- Responsible for submitting daily mini progress updates to the business during test execution.
- Escalating to the UAT Test Manager key blockers/issues.
- Responsible for feeding into the Stakeholder list.
- Ensuring that Scenarios are received in sufficient time to review the suite before the test cycle starts.
- Review of the scenarios from a testing good practice perspective.
- Ensuring that the test data is available for the Business SME's.
- Support the business SME's through scenario creation.
- Support Business SME's to target their testing appropriately.
- Accountability of the maintaining of the UAT mailbox for their workstream.
- Checking the Payment Tracker results during test execution and raising defects for any payments in a hung status.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.