£465 - £466 per day
8 days ago
My client, based in London, are looking for a Unified Comms Migration Analyst for an initial 3 month contract. The role will initially be remote before the client moves towards the role working in London.
- Involvemetn with Architects and Engineers, act as the lead for all process design elements of the solution
- Work with stakeholders to gather migration requirements
- Involved in assesing the migration activities and other implications on transformation whilst the migration design is going on
- Design and document the end to end migration Process
- Produce all required documentation to support ratification and implementation (HLD, LLeview approach with stakeholders and 'prove' the process through pilot testing
- Work alongside Service owners across Service Management, Engineering and Operations to ensure alignment and smooth adoption
Prior experience & Skills
- Prior experience in a Global Organisation, minimally including one major End User transformation (Desktop migration, UC migration etc)
- Worked within a Global Finance industry
- Experience of standard Process documentation methodologies e.g. ITIL / TOGAF etc
- Strong process analytical experience
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.