Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£30000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vacancy: Unity Developer
Location: Remote/Newcastle (once a week)
Package: Up to £50,000 (DOE)
An opportunity has arisen to join a growing team working on world class Immersive Technologies projects for Smart Manufacturing. They work to enhance training, operations and maintenance procedures for companies across globe in industries such as Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Engineering, Renewable Energy, by leveraging the latest technologies. Through the use of AI, Computer Vision, The Cloud and Mixed Reality their aim is to develop a set of self-servicing complimentary products the encompass 3D data capture, Immersive Training, simulation, and visual inspection.
You would be working to deliver digital transformation to organisations through the latest 3D imaging and mixed reality technologies using Unity to code a range of interactions for VR/AR/MR experiences.
They have a culture of innovation and growth where you will be encourage to experiment and have ownership of your own career development.
They are looking for someone with experience in:
- Unity 3D
- Object-orientated programming C++ / C#
- Scrum / Agile Methodology Experience (Jira)
- General 3D graphics programming experience
- OpenGL/Direct3D, understanding of the graphics pipeline (Desirable)
- Previous AR/VR/MR project experience (Desirable)
- Interest in VR/AR latest technology
- Strong understanding of UI and UX design within 3D environments (Desirable)
- Flexible schedule
- Hybrid Working
- Access to Latest tech / VR headset for home use
- Hack days & Social Events
- Working with the latest tech
Apply today with a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration. Remote interviews are commencing now. We also offer a referral free if you know anyone who may be suitable, we offer a referral free for successful recommendations.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.