Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
US Payroll Specialist
Up to £30,000
Why Join Oscar?
Listed 9th on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2020, of which we have been listed the number 1 Recruitment Company and won 2 other industry awards for best recruitment company to work for in the last year!
We are leading specialists within the Technology and Digital sector across UK, USA, and mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth - last year 87% increase in Turnover and 40% growth in staff.
You will get all the tools you need to be a success and be surrounded by those on the same mission as you!
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people
This is an exciting role with a real focus on our US payroll operation, supporting our Finance Manager on several different tasks but most importantly the processing of US payroll from start to finish across bi-weekly & monthly cycles.
The role is dynamic and varied and will suit an individual craving an opportunity to focus on a niche area of payroll and specifically for our USA offices.
As well as heavily supporting the US Payroll process you will also have lot's of experience when it comes to invoicing and a strong knowledge of multi state payroll and US Payroll Legislation is crucial for success in this position.
As US payroll specialist, problem solving and investigation skills are a real must, as we seek someone who can notice discrepancies and follow up on queries in a timely manner.
You also get:
- A leading Smartphone
- Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
- Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc
- Flexi-hours & some WFH options - we are embracing the "new norm"
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Employee charity committee
- Employee social committee
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Annual day at the races
- Friday finish from 1pm-4pm
- Fresh fruit daily
- Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Discounted health club membership
- On-site fitness sessions
Hit apply now!
US Payroll specialist
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.