£650 - £700 per day
2 months ago
My client, a Financial Services Organisation, are looking for VDI/Citrix Lead Engineer for an initial 6 month contract. This is an URGENT role and the client can interview ASAP.
The requires 2-3 days a week in Central London and is paying up to £700 DOE.
Below is the detail on the role.
- Working with the IT organisation to provide enhancements and remediate issues on the Trader VDI Platform and prioritise improvement measures to:
- Maximise End User Experience
- Improve stability
- Streamline migration processes
- Manage Vendor remediation of issues
- Support the design and implementation of improvements to the current VDI Platform in alignment to user migration plans adhering to client change processes
- Documentation (HLD, LLD and associated PTO documentation) to support the implementation of solution enhancements
- Work alongside operational functions to ensure support processes are aligned to solution requirements (Knowledge base updates, Root Cause Analysis etc)
- Must have a minimum 5 year's experience as an Architect/Lead Engineer delivering major End User transformations with relevant Global Financial Services experience
- Have experience of VDI projects covering 10k+ users (or around 1k in a Financial Services environment)
- Experience of at least 2 VDI Implementaions
- Strong level of knowledge of all of the major components of a VDI architecture and associated solutions landscape i.e. Builds, Storage, Virtualisation, Physical Infrastructure, Datacentre, Application Delivery, Network etc.
- Srtong experience of all major integration points
- Strong knowledge of hardware and optimisation
- Strong level understanding of Root Cause Analysis and ability to work across operational and vendor teams effectively to drive issue remediation
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.