20 days ago
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the client driving conversations with their Enterprise Architects and business stakeholders that shape the architectural vision, and establish a program direction.
- Guide our customers, partners, and implementation teams on how best to execute digital transformation with the Salesforce platform using Salesforce Industries (Vlocity.)
- Establish trust with the customer's leadership, promoting and/or implementing best practices with SFI and Salesforce
- Build out sophisticated business processes using native Salesforce Industries (Vlocity) technology and the toolkit of the Force.com platform and integration tools.
- Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners
- Work closely with Delivery Managers, Solution Architects, and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs
- Identify and proactively manage risk areas in the solution and commit to seeing an issue through to complete resolution
- Advise and mentor diverse teams, which may include customer and partner resources providing guidance on application and integration development best practices as well as technical product assistance.
- Identify and lead internal critical initiatives to grow the consulting practice; serving as an active contributor to the community's overall knowledge base and expertise
- 5+ years of consulting experience working on deployment teams throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Agile development techniques
- Bachelor's degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering (any field), or a related quantitative subject area. Equivalent demonstrable work experience in lieu of a degree will be considered
- Proven track record of successful delivery on customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations for any of the Vlocity Industry verticals - Communications, Media and Entertainment, Insurance, Health, Public-Sector, Energy & Utilities.
- Strong application design and development skills combined with strong data, integration, and security architecture skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers or delivering a technical presentation. Able to effectively present and defend a point of view to a variety of audiences
Desired Technical Skills:
- Experience in Salesforce Industries (Vlocity) components is a plus (Data Raptors, OmniScript, Integration Procedures, Flex Cards, Vlocity Industry Data Models etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of key processes in industry-specific solutions (e.g. rate, quote, underwrite, enrollments)
- Experience in deploying Salesforce Industries (Vlocity) solutions
- Familiarity working with CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, Ant etc.)
- Broad knowledge of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and/or Experience Cloud is helpful (including native config, Apex, LWC, VisualForce)
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.