US$130000 - US$160000 per annum + 5% bonus, PTO, Medical Benefits, Remote
AD - VP Delivery_1666291855
about 2 months ago
Job Title: VP Project Delivery
An excellent opportunity has become available for a talented VP Project Delivery to join the Advanced team to deliver application modernization/migration services, integration solutions and modernization software to our customers worldwide. We are seeking an experienced Manager with hands-on Programme and Project Management skills with a successful track record of delivering IT solutions on time, within budget and that meet customer requirements.
You will have end-to-end responsibility for the successful delivery of IT solutions from initiation through delivery, implementation and support. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the project such as planning, resourcing, issue/risk management, quality assurance, reporting and financial management. You will be responsible for key stakeholder management and will use their skills to ensure effective communications and relationships are maintained between the customer, project team and 3rd party organizations.
In addition you will provide oversight on all projects delivered in North America with the Project Management team reporting into yourself.
- Management of the Project Management and Delivery Teams
- Track and manage the project portfolio in NA/APAC
- Managing the day-to-day aspects of a project - acts as single point of contact
- Planning, controlling and managing the project from initiation through implementation
- Ensuring all work is fully defined, scoped and planned to meet requirements
- Continuously monitor progress and report progress regularly
- Makes sure that the deliverables are completed on time and within budget
- Implement quality control mechanisms to ensure deliverables are fit for purpose
- Identify and manage issues and risks - applying corrective action as necessary
- Manages the change control procedure - gain agreement for revisions to the scope
- Resource management and scheduling of the project team resources
- Stakeholder management with internal and external clients
- Effective communication to all stakeholders
- Financial forecasting and budget reporting
- Engage and manage 3rd parties to ensure ongoing relationships, fulfilment, support & integration
- Creation and management of all project related documentation
- As VP Delivery NA/APAC, you will have demonstrable experience in leading teams and managing diverse and complex IT Software projects
- A strong ability to lead discussions and gain agreement on the method of implementing the solution for the customer by setting their expectations at the correct level
- Have a high level understanding of the functionality of the company products as required
- Strong organisation skills (time management, administration etc.)
- You will be able to demonstrate strong consultancy skills and be an excellent motivator of individuals in order to meet deadlines and manage change. You will have real-world experience of delivering concurrent small & medium scale projects on time and within budget.
- 5+ years managing programmes of work
- 10+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager within a software and services organization
- Proven track record of successful IT project management
- Managing project teams of people 10 plus - preferably involving 3rd parties
- Experience of the whole project life cycle from initiation through to implementation
- Managing projects using industry recognised Project Management Methodologies (i.e. Scrum, Agile)
- Experience of working on application and data migration projects
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and collaboration tools such as SharePoint, Confluence, JIRA or similar
- Proven leadership skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Time management skills
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.