Up to £30000 per annum
2 months ago
Web Analyst - Chester - up to £30,000
An exciting opportunity has opened up in Chester to join a company who have won a "Best in Industry" award as a Web Analyst. Their success has been recognised both in the industry and beyond, and they have a strong goal to achieve by 2020. Now is a fantastic time to join to help make this goal a reality, and to join an organisation which believes in rewarding their staff. If you're interested so far, keep on reading!
You'll be positioned in the Product team, and will form a pivotal role in bringing about the changes set out in the commercial objectives for the company. You'll be joining a multi-skilled team who have a proven track record in this exciting, fast paced and data driven environment.
From a technical standpoint there are a couple of essential skills, but don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work at a company who believe in rewarding their staff!
- Work with quantitative analysis from a variety of date sources to both challenge assumptions and develop ideas which will form a key part of the strategic direction of the team
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the company at varying levels
- Develop frameworks and reports to help prioritise and assess commercial opportunities
- Work on deep analytics of customer behaviour to aid in the creation of a detailed personalisation strategy
- Provide analytical support on reporting frameworks that operate in real-time
- Support the growth of the A/B testing platform, using data from this platform to help drive internal recommendations
- Work with trends surrounding the website, diving into performance of devices and traffic sources
- Strengths in MySQL/SQL and Excel
- Exposure to Google Analytics or similar tools
- Experience working with e-commerce websites
- Nice to have extras are: experience working on high traffic websites and A/B testing
My client has a clear goal they want to achieve by 2020, and you could play a big part of this. I mentioned earlier their industry award, but they've also been recognised as one of the top 1,000 companies to inspire Europe. You could be working in both a fast paced and exciting environment within a highly talented team.
If you're a Web Analyst looking to make their next move into a company with a strong culture who reward their staff, then this is the role for you.
Interviews for this role will be held imminently. To be considered, please send your CV to me now to avoid disappointment.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.