City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
Web Analyst - London - Fantastic Professional Development - up to £50,000 + Bonus
A fantastic opportunity has opened up at a globally operating company to join their team as a Web Analyst. They really care about staff development and progression, so they will work alongside you to help your professional goals become a reality.
They are looking for an individual with previous experience of Google Analytics to help shape a deeper understanding of customer behaviour including regular reporting, traffic and conversion analysis as well as journey mapping. You'll get the opportunity to work beside technical experts aiding in the development of integrating web analytics technologies and developing visualisation techniques to ensure a cutting edge approach across the marketing suite which will impact the entire business. You will also have to keep up to date with market trends to provide expert advice on which technologies will have the best results and maximum impact.
There's a great benefits package, and you'll have access to a breadth of learning and development pathways to choose from. Check out some of the responsibilities below, but don't hesitate in applying for a role which can offer you so much.
- Development and implementation of business reporting
- Supporting website and campaign performance as part of regular business reporting and trading dashboards
- Ownership of ongoing monitoring and escalation of both existing and new analytics briefing requests
- Deep analytics surrounding issues raised by the consumer team
- Business User Support
- Working with the wider team and external groups to drive improvement and develop insight in both the customer journey and web conversion programmes
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or equivalent
- Experience with data visualisation and optimisation tools
- SQL/BI reporting
- Good communication skills
We've talked a little bit about the company so far, but as a bit of a summary they: care about the personal/professional development of staff; are reactive to suggestions of new ideas and improvements; offer a wide array of learning and development activities/programmes. These are just some highlights this wonderful company has to offer.
If you're looking to move to a company where your suggestions are heard and development is a real part of your career. Don't hesitate in applying because this is an opportunity you don't want to miss!
Interviews for this role will be held imminently. To be considered, please send your CV to me now to avoid disappointment.
Web Analyst - Nottingham - Fantastic Professional Development - up to £50,000 + Bonus
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.