Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, benefits, pension
about 2 months ago
Up to £35,000 + bonus + benefits
Keen to join one of the North's most successful consumer brands? Want to join a highly-successful Analytics team? Then, reach out for a discussion about this Web Analyst opportunity! You will be working for a rapidly growing brand, performing analytics on their online platforms. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills (SQL, Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics), as well as a desire to grow as an analytics professional.
THE ROLE - WEB ANALYST:
* Perform wide-scale digital analytics, in a stakeholder-facing role
* Manage the performance of wide-scale, international campaigns
* Aid the expansion of the customer data team.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Web Analyst role, you must have:
* Extensive experience with SQL programming/querying
* Extensive web analytics experience (Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics)
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with a personable, communicative manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology
Marketing Analytics, SQL, Python, R, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.